Hoedspruit & Surrounds to Johannesburg
|Departure Day:||Daily (except 25 December)|
|Total Day:||1 day|
|Pickup Location:||Hoedspruit, Eastgate Airport, Timbavati Gate, Balule's Olifants West & York Gates, Three Bridges on the Olifants, Karongwe/Makalali small boom gate|
|Pickup Time:||10h45 - 12h15 (see itinerary beneath Image Gallery below)|
|Drop-Off Location:||Johannesburg / Pretoria|
|Drop-Off Time:||17h00 - 18h30 (see itinerary beneath Image Gallery below)|
|Group Composition:||Minimum 1 person|
|Price:||VALID UNTIL 31 OCTOBER 2014:|
For clients flying out from OR Tambo International Airport on the same day, we recommend that flights are booked to depart from 20h00 onwards
For timing and collection/return locations please see the itinerary below the Image Gallery at the bottom of this page
After your final game activity and breakfast, your game lodge or private transfer company will return you to the nearest convenient shuttle collection point for your comfortable transfer back to Johannesburg.
Here are some of the lodges that we transfer clients from on a regular basis:
Umlani, Shindzela, Kambaku, Motswari, Simbavati (all Timbavati); Africa on Foot, nThambo, Gomo Gomo, nDzuti (all Klaserie); Naledi, Pondoro, Ezulwini, Mohlabetsi, Toro Yaka, Drifters-Tshimbila, Sausage Tree (all Balule); Shiduli (Karongwe); Kapama's River Lodge, Southern Camp, Buffalo Camp and Karula Lodge; Hoyo Hoyo, Imbali, Hamiltons (all Kruger); Cheetah Inn, Kubu Lodge and Elandela (all near Hoedspruit)
Some excellent reasons to book the Ashtons Kruger Shuttle
- Over 13 000 clients have booked on this route alone since launch in 2010
- One of the most affordable & reliable ways to get between the Greater Kruger and JHB
- Guaranteed daily departures with no single supplements
- Wide range of drop-off/collection points close to all major reserves in the Hoedspruit area
- Endorsed by all the major game lodges and tour operators that operate in the area
- Vehicles are of international standard: Toyota Quantum 10/14-seaters and Iveco 23-seaters with luggage trailers
- Focus on comfort and safety - air-conditioning; bottled water, individual seat belts; satellite tracking
- Relevant transport permits plus R100 million passenger liability insurance
- Experienced drivers with valid licences and professional driving permits
- Each driver drives only one shuttle leg per day (6-8 hours of driving)
- Ashtons has been in operation since 1993 and is a nationally bonded member of SATSA (membership number 486)
Please click on the image to view the enlarged image.
Day 1Timing and Collection/Return Locations
- At the time of reservation please specify collection/return locations from the list below
- The Ashtons driver will have an Ashtons Kruger Shuttle signboard and a list of clients
- The Ashtons Kruger Shuttle vehicles are branded accordingly
Pick-up Timbavati Gate 10h45-11h00
Shuttle clients coming from the Timbavati, Klaserie and Thornybush Reserves (or nearby lodges) will be collected from Bones Bush pub, located 200 metres from the Timbavati Gate near Hoedspruit - you will be delivered there by your game lodge or private transfer service. If early you can enjoy a drink/meal (own cost)
Pick-up Eastgate Airport 11h00-11h15
Shuttle clients coming from the Kapama Reserve (or nearby lodges) will be collected from Hoedspruit's Eastgate Airport - you will be delivered there by your game lodge or private transfer service.
Pick-up Hoedspruit 11h15-11h30
Shuttle clients coming from Hoedspruit itself, the nearby game lodges, Manyeleti Reserve, or northern Sabi Sands will be collected from the Kamogelo Tourism Centre in Hoedspruit - you will be delivered there by your game lodge or private transfer service. If early you can enjoy a drink/meal at the Wimpy (own cost)
Pick-up Balule's Olifants West & York Gates 11h30-11h45
Shuttle clients coming from game lodges located south of the Olifants in the Balule Reserve will be collected from Balule's Olifants West and York gates on the R40 - you will be delivered there by your game lodge.
Pick-up Three Bridges Restaurant 11h45-12h00
Shuttle clients coming from game lodges located north of the Olifants River and north of Mica will be collected from Three Bridges Restaurant at The Outpost on the Olifants River (R40) - you will be delivered there by your game lodge or private transfer service.
Pick-up Karongwe/Makalali 12h00-12h15
Shuttle clients coming from game lodges located in the Karongwe and Makalali Reserves will be collected from the small southern boom gate in the bottom right corner of the Karongwe Reserve on the R36 (not the reserve's main gate) - you will be delivered there by your game lodge
Arrive OR Tambo International Airport 17h00-18h00
Shuttle clients will be delivered to the pedestrian crossing between the Car Hire Building and International Arrivals Terminal A at OR Tambo International Airport
Arrive Johannesburg 18h00-18h30
Shuttle clients can be delivered to any accommodation facilities located strictly within 5kms of OR Tambo International Airport at no extra charge. Delivery to any other Johannesburg accommodation facilities will be subject to pre/post shuttle transfer rates (details on application)
Arrive Pretoria 18h30-19h00
Shuttle clients can be delivered to Pretoria or Centurion
The above is purely a guideline - timing is affected by traffic, weather, comfort stops and road conditions. Should unavoidable delays occur Ashtons will make contact with the relevant agents, transfer companies and accommodation providers.
All fields are compulsory
Please Note that by submitting this form you are merely asking to make a booking.
All bookings must be confirmed in writing by our reservations office before they can be deemed valid and complete.